In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday food


I ate crap food all day long and used "Fat Tuesday" as an excuse.

Starting tomorrow, I'm giving up latte's and donuts. Maybe chips too. RJ and I stopped at Starbucks on the way home from our antique and yarn shopping, and had a donut and a latte'. I did it again today. It's GOT TO STOP. So, I'm givin' it up for lent.

You all giving anything up?

Cindy Bee

5 comments:

  1. Not for Lent as such, but I stopped drinking alcohol a week ago. See how long I can last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza! lol. Eating it right now, for breakfast. Good breakfast huh? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, Some times we eat without even thinking about it. I hate when I do that. I have got to cut back on sugars. Last two visits to my doctor, she has told me to lose weight. Some of my friends, say "get a new dr." LOL. I need to lose 20 pounds but would be elated and skinny if I could lose 35.:):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar is the devil and it's not welcomed anymore....starting tomorrow...

    hey, I guess you're getting all geared up for your big weekend. I wish you success and fun. Can't wait to see the pix.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. red meat on Fridays and trying to be less wasteful - Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy