In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I got my MOJO back!

OH HAPPY DAYS...OH HAPPY DAYS
HEY EVERYONE
I'M GETTING MY MOJO BACK!!!
I COULD FEEL IT COMING BACK
LITTLE BY LITTLE
IN THE LAST FEW DAYS
THEN BAM!!! TODAY....IT'S BACK!
PHEW!!!
It's scary when it goes...
and you don't know why it's gone,
so you don't know how to get it back...
but it's back and I shan't question how or why.
I had coffee shop therapy, friend therpy, antique shopping therapy,
family therapy, and niece therapy. All in the last four days.
And a little bit of crochet therapy too!
And then tonight, too tired to mess with it much, but
I got my internet back!!!!
So I'll be posting later, but right now I'm going to start catching up on blogs while I watch a Hallmark movie. Oh yeah - Hallmark therapy and Miss Marple therapy too!
And don't come over tomorrow cause I ain't getting dressed till noon!
I'm staying in, snuggling, blogging & crafting.
It's gonna be a guilt-free Cindy day!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    Congrats on the mojo!!

    I had probs with my emails over the weekend - all the ones I thought I sent didnt go anywhere, and all the ones that were sent to me were lost.
    I sent one to you about being happy to upload the header for you , etc, but you m ight never have gotten it.
    Let me known if you didnt get it.

    Cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    We are all very glad you are feeling better. looks like fun with the girls too!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy