In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to Teresa's booth at Treasure Mart


Let's go shopping!



aprons and other knick knacks









The blue and green tables are really piano benches but I think they'd make cool coffee tables or benches behind a couch. They open for storage.


















































She has two or three old suitcases in the booth for sale.



Cool stool.


Aren't these pictures cute? They'd be great for someone with their first apartment.

I really love the old suitcase.



Old post card used in the Easter decoration.


Cindy Bee

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy