In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dad/Dog update

Dad update - He's doing very well. They did a partial knee replacement, so that's good. If all goes well he'll be coming home Thursday.

Dog update - I didn't get him. The daughter that I spoke to on Monday said to call back tomorrow after 4:00 because "I know Dad will want to meet the person getting the dog and he doesn't get off of work until 3:30 - 4:00." I did call. She said someone called that day, came and looked at him, and took him. Oh well, wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for all of the advice/comments though, and it looks like there are some new blogs to check out!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Hope your dad made it home yesterday and all is well. You’re right about the dog, not meant to be this time. You will know when it is :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy