In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

SCORE!

I got these locker baskets at a garage sale this weekend.
















They are filthy dirty, but...
18 of them for $8.00!














And they fit perfectly on my shelves in the basement, that I plan on using in my craft room (studio) in our new home. I'm going to use them to hold yarn and material and such.














I'm excited!

Cindy Bee

7 comments:

  1. Wow good for you! I would have wanted them also. Cannot wait to see it all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! I'm kinda jealous I never find good stuff. Maybe I'm Gunna have to start stalking you?'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea you will be able to see what is in them at a glance::great find for organizing.
    gloria the cuzin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find I also found some similar a few years ago they are amazingly useful. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Reality Jayne....dammit! That was a serious score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so awesome! You did good! Jackpot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy