In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family Reunion

On August 6 we had a family reunion. When this side of the family gets together, we have to rent a place to meet. This is one half of the room.

My cousin Troy, who is a blog stalker btw, came home from Rhode Island so he could see Susie and Aunt Barb. He's in the white shirt in the middle. Bob on the left and Jacque on the right.


My nieces showed up for the reunion. The one in the back got caught sticking her tongue out at someone. Funny how you don't notice things in pics until you download them and look at them.

Such as...Why isn't Jamie bowing his head in prayer...and why is someone talking on their cell phone?







My nephew. He's the guy that drew my bee lady on my header.





I told the girls the playground was too small for them.





Ryan (left) got in trouble from his Mom (Vickie) because when they passed around the list for everyone to sign their name he wrote his sister's name down as Assley instead of Ashley. I told on him :) I think the count was 74 people.



This is what several of them do every time they get together. It is not a reunion without a card game.



Susie went to stay with my cousin Gloria, whose son is Troy, so they could visit a couple of days during the time he was home. So one person left but then another one came home with us. She saw the donut cake mold and that was it. She had to make one.



Hey at least I'm not boring you with home movies.



That's all for now folks...




Cindy Bee

6 comments:

  1. Our family reunions use to be like that. They may well still be but I have not gone to one in a long time. They use to have them in the church basement or on my grandparents lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great family reunion. We can't play cards in my family...too much crying over who loses ;) I laughed out loud with your boy cousin's name writing...haha

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nephew has an AWESOME smile - and i love the header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to a family reunion since I was a little girl. Sadly most have passed away since then too. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How lucky you are to have such a big family. If we had a renuion there would be noone to come. I have 2 cousins I keep in touch with and a brother and that is about all. I have always felt bad we have such a small family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy