In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birds and Bees!

I haven't been able to blog in awhile. Nor have I felt like it. I was meaner than a snake Sunday. Could be peri-menopause, building a house, chasing dogs that chase kitties that do not belong in our yard, or all of the above. I did find the kitty a home, and today, found another one in the back yard. Actually, Winston found it. And RJ's husband is ruining her dream...of having a kitty. He said no. And our back yard is a jungle, I'm sure there's all kinds of creatures living out there. I just hope Winston or Dixie doesn't catch one of them. When I let the dogs out now I yell, "run, kitties, run"...just in case....



So here are the birds...


It was impossible to get a pic of all of them.


The lines went on forever and so did the birds.



See 'em.



Nothing else about the birds.....just thought it was cool and wanted to show you.



As for the bees...I got into the hive today...so far so good! LOTS of bees in the new hive. I was very surprised to see them still there. I hope they make it.



Hey janis...think you could come and remove this from my door! (not a honey bee - a hornet with a big stinger)


Cindy Bee

3 comments:

  1. I brought up the kitten thing again tonight... said "If we found a real calm and sweet kitten...Scruff will like it." Again...a big fat NO........sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been invaded by the birds! My stationary bike on the porch has a nest of hornets inside the wheel covers. I can't do anything with it until they leave. :o( I thought of shooting that stuff but then I'd have to take the whole thing apart and I'm just not into that right now. I hear ya on the mood thing. Been there, still got it going on at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That many birds.....G R O S S!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy