In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Monday

Phew - what a busy week! I'm gonna tell you all about it, starting with Monday and work my way through this past week whenever I have time to blog. Right now I gotta meet my Shug out at the house.


Monday I got THIS


in the mail. Dang it! I knew I missed the post man and now I had to wait until tomorrow to get my gift from Melissa.


And look how she addressed it! The lovely Cindy! HOW SWEET! THANK YOU MEL!



And this is what I won. Not a good pic, but if you want to see a better pic



go here!



THANK YOU AGAIN MEL!



Cindy Bee


PS - I think there is a message somewhere for me in all of this quilt type stuff I keep finding/winning/buying.


PPS - Sister! GET THOSE PICS TO ME! I cannot post my Thursday blogettes until my sis sends me the pics she took. She always says she'll send them, she doesn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy