In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Odds and Ends...




I'm trying to decide if I should get my hair cut, shoulder length, or leave it long an get a body perm. This is what it would sort of look like permed. I curled it with a curling iron to get it to look like this. Otherwise it is straighter than straight. Any ideas?



I'm tired of living like this....packing boxes, moving boxes, packing boxes, moving boxes. You get the idea, right?


Chrysler paid off their government loan yesterday.


I cannot leave food on the edge of the counter like this. The last time I left it on the table, I went in the other room to get something and when I came back my dinner was gone. And Winston was standing there looking at me with a chicken tender in his mouth.


We got a rainbow today.


This is what our sky has looked like off and on all day long.


And tonight on t.v., none of the regular scheduled programs are on,


because they keep showing storm damage instead.


I cannot blog without pictures. I just can't.



I made thise banana chocolate muffins yesterday and they are yummy. Make them.


I got the recipe from this book. I've been moving books from one basement to the other a little at a time. I have a bunch of cookbooks. Bed and Breakfasts always have the best food, so anytime you see a B&B cookbook, buy it. You won't be sorry.



Here's the recipe.


I got this new magazine at the grocery store.

I'm going to bed now to read it.

Good night.


Cindy Bee

5 comments:

  1. How was the weather there last night? We got some storms but nothing bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had rain all day yesterday and all night. I serched for chickens in the rain. Had to change twice I was so wet. Found that carrying an umbrella would scare them away when I did find one so I just let the rain soak through. My yard shoes are still a squishy mess. And while I heard the rain last night I just could not think of anything but that one missing chicken spending a wet night out in the woods. Almost makes me want her to have been eaten by that beep beep beep fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need some of that rain ya'll are having. Supposedly today or tomorrow. I guess we'll see. Hope that's all it is for you....no bad ones. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those muffins look DEELIGHTFULL!!!!! Make me some!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love long hair. It looks great---Keep it long!! (And me, with the curls, always wanted straight hair...) Wish I had one of those muffins right about now!
    Can't sign in again--anybody else having problems with that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy