In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back Gate Garden Show - Friday evening

Well last night at the Back Gate garden show us ladies had a good time stitching, chatting, and shopping.

I wanted to show you some of Michelle's purses at All Wooled Up. Actually, they can be purses or tote bags for your stitchery projects. She set up her booth on the back porch at the Garden Show, but

she also has an etsy shop. She uses old sweaters then she felts animals, flowers, whatever! on them.

I thought some of you farm girls might like this bag!


And I took a little garden tour.








Herbs for sale!




See ya tomorrow!




Cindy Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy