In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Not again


When I got home the other day I saw this and said...out loud...to myself..."you've got to be kidding me. Where in the hell is the eye now?"

Here it is....just like last time. Why does this happen? I am not reaching my hand in there to get it because last time I did, I ended up getting poison ivy all over my hands and face.

Cindy Bee

5 comments:

  1. You might have to use some tongs!! poison ivy is not very fun! But I love the face and I think it is worth saving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if there is poison ivy in there you had better not touch it until somehow washing it off maybe with some rubber gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that poison ivy episode from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alannah, I haven't heard from you in awhile...and I've been very bad lately with posting comments, but I did check out your blog last night...quickly. I'm glad you stopped by to say hi.

    I think I will use Brenda's idea and use rubber gloves. I'm afraid the tongs will get poison ivy juice on them. I have had way too many episodes the last two summers with the stuff.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny.. Maybe the tree wants to be a One Eyed Pirate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy