In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Notebook cover

Remember this? If not, go here to read about it.


Last Wednesday at Granny Bee's I learned how to do the feather stitch. Not bad, huh?


and french knots


and I dug this button out of a box of buttons that was given to me. I think it's perfect for the center of a weed. Yes folks, this is a weed, not a flower. That's what our teach made perfectly clear when we started the class. And I really enjoyed doing this applique' project!



It's a notebook cover.

Cindy Bee

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy