You've seen pictures in progress posted before. This is the front.
This is the back. I like the material, but I didn't do anything to the back side. I didn't know how I was going to finish it. The original from the class was stuck on with spray adhesive. But I didn't finish the project in time to get it sprayed. And I didn't really want it glued on. Then it hit me!
I found some wool in my stash that matched the front, so I did this! It covers the pocket a little bit, but that's ok, I can still use it.
I lifted the notepad up on the right bottom side to put that corner on.
This top corner was the only one I was concerned about, as it covered up the pen holder.
So I'm using the center for the pen holder.
Now this...is seriously cute. We gave them hair cuts! Ourselves!