In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm still here

Just to let you all know I'm here, and not gone into some deep depression or something, after that last post. My computer hasn't been working again and I've had the stomach flu.  Yuk.....I'm trying to do a post right now, but just quickly getting this written in case it closes me down again.  I have no patience for it.

Cindy Bee

1 comment:

  1. Sending you huge, warm, hugs. Feel better soon! Want me to kick the computer for you?

    Thank you so much for your comment today; I truly didn't expect to get any responses...if you'd like to repost or put a link to it feel free. Going viral? I'm not holding my breath, but if it gets only a few people to think for a moment it will have done what I hoped.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy