In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Book Signing at Groovy Girl Yarn!

 I know...you're thinking...What The "H?  She is putting a picture of a magazine on her blog that has nothing to do with yarn....Well....
That is because we had an impromptu, very unplanned, book signing at the Groovy Girl Yarn store last night during Tuesday Night Crochet group.
You see, The Granny Bee, aka NAH-TAR-OOH...has been published.  Not just published, mind you, but mentioned on the cover too!
And we all wanted an autographed copy of course!
Congratulations Girlfriend!

Cindy Bee

6 comments:

  1. Cindy, How very nice for granny bee...she's so young. :):) You girls are so nice. Smiles to all, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I am so happy for your friend it looks like a fantastic book. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your friend! Love Taste of Home.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. She crochets AND she cooks! Congrats to Groovy Girl!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhh Jules....that's not Groovy Girl...that's Granny Bee. We were at Groovy Girl yarn store, but....ahem...the other day Groovy Girl said her husband was making a pizza. I visualized him tossing dough in the air...She further explained that he put a frozen pizza in the oven. Granny Bee had the big one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and I can say I met her in person! But I cannot buy that magazine because I am doing the WW thing and it is kicking me behind as it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy