In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Patti Beck's Garden Show & Pottery Studio

You know how you attend a garden show over and over and you always see something new and you never get tired of the old.....well that's my gardening friend Patti Beck's garden.

On Saturday, after working beehives for close to three hours, I showered up and decided to go to Patti's open house. I texted Reality Jayne, last minute, to see if she wanted to join me, and she was ready to go!

I took lots of pics....so let's take a tour...but first, check out these chicks! AdOrAblE!



The pottery you see in these pictures, Patti makes and sells. She has a garden open house once a year.




Of course, we both had to buy a few pottery goodies.



































































I hope you enjoyed the tour.


Her Christmas open house is December 1. Mark your calendars now!






Cindy Bee

7 comments:

  1. Twas a lovely day .....I bloged about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fantastic tour! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the ride. I'll pay 'ya my share of the gas later on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! How did I miss this post? Love the camper and does she have her blue bottles on rebar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely post . . . I love it and I'm going back and looking again, only slower. The scarecrows are the cutest ever! Thanks so much for sharing. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treat it was to take a virtual tour through your place. It is absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lovely place, I love it !!!(^.^)/"""
    I am very glad your side bar is working now.(^.^)" I don't know why suddenly started to work.... but it's good !!! hahahahaha...
    Now I also can catch up yours also. (^.^)v"""

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy