In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Liebster Award

I have received the Liebster Award, awarded to me by Buttons Thoughts. Thank you for thinking of me. Usually I don't respond to awards, and I don't even know who Liebster is, but I've already had new people come over and say Hi from this award, and I decided I am going to respond. The hard part for me is only picking five.

This award is for blogs with fewer than two hundred followers. It is for bloggers that put their heart and souls into their blog and have not yet been discovered. I will pass this one along so others can see these wonderful blogs.


THE RULES!
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

The pressure.....the pressure of five.......okaaay....

1 - My first pick is Reality Jayne. I know her. She's a friend. And she makes me laugh out loud, a lot, when I read her blog. I have read these two posts...cord throwdown and What Just Happened several times. They are hilarious. Just read those two posts then come back here and let me know if you laughed out loud. Go on.....go.....do it.

2-Ladybug Dreams - This lady was the very first person to ever leave a comment on my blog. I was so excited when I got an actual comment from someone, and it was someone 'out there' in blogland that I didn't know. If we lived closer together I think we could be friends in real life. She is so sweet too...she sent me a get well card last year when I was sick with pneumonia. Not an e-card, a real, in the snail-mail, card!

3-Teacups and Tiscuits - Fi...I can't remember who found who, but she is my Sister from another Mother! We have a lot in common. And for you long time followers, you might remember my boring, big, black and white bee lady from back in the day. Well, one day I turn my computer on and I have an e-mail from Fi. She said she hoped she wasn't being to "cheeky", but she made a new header for me! I still love it! Cheeky? Have I put that word in my English/American dictionary? I best go look. I forget what the American translation is...

4-Handmade by Fiona - Just look at this post. Anyone that makes this many purses....well, really.....if you know me.....then enough said. Plus she helped me a lot with the American/English dictionary and we had a lot of fun with it. She always comments and is a very inspiring blogger.

5. east plus 4 and 1 more - I picked this lady because 1) she loves her dog 2) she updates her blog regularly and 3) you can tell she really reads your blog and she almost always comments. Plus, her husband likes rock and roll yet icing cakes doesn't threaten his masculinity.

OK - that's it. There are others I wanted to list. All of the people on my side bar actually. Those are people I have either
chatted with,
am real life friends with,
am inspired by,
and some of them I have met in person!

So, after visiting the above-mentioned....go to my side bar...make some new friends.

Cindy Bee

PS - I'm editing this to add that I forgot to mention Ladybug Dreams keeps chickens and a garden that I am jealous of.....

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy. Thank you very much ... I'm very flattered to receive this award from you. Liebster means 'favourite' in German, so maybe that's where this award got its name from.

    Seriously, you don't use the word 'cheeky' in US English? Maybe the US term would be sassy? Naughty / impudent but in a cute, non-malicious way. I was always being told off for being cheeky as a child!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Fi - we really don't....unless we are talking about our cheeks on our face...Like the other day when I was trying on sunglasses with my friend RJ and I said, "noooo, I can't get these even though I like them. My fat cheeks hit the bottom rim and leave grease marks on the glasses!"

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww shucks ...Thanks for the award, Cindy Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cindy Bee! Don't be jealous, you keep bees and I would be to afraid to do that in a million years. Besides I expect you may have chickens one day and it will not be long before your new gardens are in bloom! Now I have to go read this all over again to figure out what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humm? Copy and paste award? Did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! you have a great blog. I always like seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy Bee,

    Thankyou for thinking of me - I, too, will have to read through to see what Im supposed to do.

    I have an idea for a new word list for you - you know the made up word that google makes you type in to make sure you are a real person? Well, sometimes when I read them, I think of meanings for them. Could be a fun list

    Cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy