In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Ornament Extravaganza!

I know....Why didn't I have the fireplace on when I took this picture?


Who knows. And I'm too tired to re-do it, so just pretend there is a nice, warm, cozy, fire in that fireplace! It's just one of those days....weeks... But hey, cute garland huh? Those are yarn balls, wrapped around styrofoam. I made 'em.


And I made these....Christmas tree dishcloths...or you can stiffen them and hang them up, but I prefer using them as a Christmas tree dishcloth for a hostess gift.

And I'm late posting this...

But

Come One Come All to the Ornament Extravaganza

It's tomorrow, Saturday, at the cabin, 10-6

119 Kingston Road, Kokomo.

There will be handmade ornaments for sale, ornament kits for sale, you can learn a new craft if you want. Or just bring your own craft and come and join us.

Cute house huh? Well, it won't be there....teehee.....but it is cute. (I figured it out all by myself!)
What? Those are crochet hooks, not ornaments? They're hanging on a tree aren't they? Then, they are ornaments!


I don't know about you, but I could use a little fun right now!!!! And You. will. have. fun!


oh yeah - as if ornaments aren't enough, there will be cookies there too. yum...

Cindy Bee

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Those Christmas trees are too cute for words! Oh my! You rock, making all that!!
    I was excited about your snow until I read that you lost power and all. (ps I heart your polka dotted boots.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. I forgot about this gathering. Love the hooks on the tree as ornaments. Are they not the fun-est to make. Wishing you the best this holiday season,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Christmas Tree Dishcloths are fah-bu-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun everything looks!
    Have a wonderful time.
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Wondering if you could share with me the Christmas tree "dihcloth" pattern??? I abolutely need some of these for my house @ christmas time!
    Thanks So MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather,
    I don't know if you'll come back to this post or not, but I will share that pattern with you if you e-mail me your e-mail address. Your e-mail comes through as a noreply and I went to your blog and couldn't leave a comment. My e-mail is hilltopbeelady@aol.com

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I get the pattern you used for your Christmas Tree dish cloths? If so, can you post an email I could send you my email to so it wont be posted in this blog?
    Thanks! Deana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy