In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Festivities Part I




















I have been trying to post since Friday, but the last few days have been a whirlwind.






















Two of my nieces spent the night Wednesday night and three of them stayed Thursday night. We went to the WE CARE park, which is in a neighborhood. People do fundraisers all year, such as this one, and the donations are given to the less fortunate.





















We do this every year. They couldn't wait to go to the rotating Christmas tree to pick a toy. I didn't even remember the tree rotating! It does.
































The 'toys' are little stuffed animals that people donate all year long.









































It's in a garage and they also have hot chocolate and cookies. You would never know this was a garage.



















Just a few of the scenes at the We Care park.

















You can also drive through the park, but you miss a lot.



That night, we came home and decorated bags with stickers and crayons for Christmas presents.



It's a quick and easy craft and it kept them busy for ooooooh....maybe....ten minutes!



A little longer than ten minutes, but it seemed to go fast. Decorating cookies takes longer, but is much messier.



They turned out pretty good and I used every one of them!


















On Friday we celebrated Emily's birthday.



She is 12 now.





Man do they ever grow up fast. I am going to be posting our Christmas festivities over the next few days. I've taken tons of pics. If I bore you too much...you are allowed to skip this week! I use this blog as a journal and a scrapbook and family pics are part of my life.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day.


Peace and Love,


Cindy Bee

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,
    That looks like a wonderful place to visit with the young folks! We have a few extra decorate homes in the hood but nothing like that!

    Paper bag decor....I like it
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy