In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Vickie's 50th birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VICKIE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUU!!!!


Vickie and Elvis in Las Vegas!

We had dinner tonight and I asked them to sing to her. I had no idea they'd bring out a horse saddle and she'd have to sit on it! She was a good sport about it. Well, except for throwing her wadded up napkin at me, and missing, only to hit the lady in the booth behind me!
Everyone wish Vickie a Happy 50th Birthday!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. It was a wild ride - was barely able to hang on (haha). Just remember your birthday is always after mine teeheehee. Thanks - Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I now know I would not go to TR on my birthday! You look much better on that saddle than I would! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy