In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Gone Sailing!

Hey folks - I went sailing this weekend and look at some of my finds!

Brand spankin' new pair of converse for my man! Only 5 bills!

A couple of good books to read.


This is a shower curtain, but I'm thinking it'd make a nice blankey! Add a layer of batting and a backing.....


This is a wire basket that I couldn't wait to pot up. It'll look nicer when the flowers grow up a bit. (I went to Lowe's and got some flowers on their clearance rack, but did not get the deals that the Happy Mrs. C got!)


This cute teapot was only 3 bills.


And this pretty pitcher, which I'll probably use as a vase, was also only 3 bills!
Anybody else out there get any good deals?
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Thought you were going to slow down on "sailing" LOVE the shower curtain and vases

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have slowed down. This is only the 2nd time I have gone! The conversation went something like this.....

    Teresa.."Cindy, what are you doing this morning?"
    Cindy, "Cleaning house."
    Teresa, "I thought maybe you'd like to go garage sailing."
    Cindy, "I'd love to, but I have to stay home and get this house cleaned up."
    Teresa, "My house is a mess too, so you wanna go?"
    Cindy, "Sure!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! I love the shower curtain and what a great idea to turn it into a blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy