In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Crochet Group

Since I'm getting ready to head out to crochet....
taking a break from all of the work this week...
.I thought I'd quickly show you pictures from last week.   

K made this cardi!!!  It's gorgeous!!!
I love it.  I'm hoping when she gets ready to donate it to goodwill,
she lets me know.
 Debbie finished this blanket!  Beautiful!  I think I have this kit, from Attic 24, and I can't wait to start it.
 I don't have a pic of the grannies I made for my blanket, and I am getting ready to leave so I'll show you later!   But check this out.  Kay made us all a bracelet out of her leftover cardi yarn!!!  COOL!  See the bee!!!

And if you look closely you can see who arrived just in time!

More later...gotta run!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do, make a bracelet, love the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been having fun again I see from previous posts. I know there will be big things going on at your house this weekend. I want to make a cardigan some day, this one looks very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, You girls are so talented. I love the bracelet...so thoughtful. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy