In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Dads 80 Birthday Party Part II

Here is Part II of Dad's party.
My cousin Gloria and her husband Ralph.
 Mom and her friend Nancy. 
 These two were just playing around.....but...

 they didn't have to practice twice.  So I'm thinking they've had a lot of practice over the years holding each other up.....
 They were friends as kids....and have remained friends forever.  As a matter of fact, one of their kids and I were chatting on facebook the other day about how we thought we were cousins growing up!
Don and Dad
Card playing.  We play a game called Screw your Neighbor and it's really funny.  You bet with three quarters for the entire game, which can last awhile.  I think we had about ten people playing which makes it all the more fun.  I WON!!!  Oh, and PS...we changed the name of the game to Love your Neighbor (sweet huh?)

 And then there was PIE FACE!  

 BAM!

 BAM!
 and
BAM!
 We ended the evening playing a game that we haven't played in years.
It's called Butt Darts!!!
This is what Vickie was doing in that last picture yesterday.
 
You take a quarter and put it ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR JEANS between your butt cheeks.   
And you squeeze those cheeks, holding that quarter, as you walk across the room...

Once you get across the room, to the shot glass, you squat as low as you can
and release the quarter, trying to make it in the shot glass.  If you make it in, you are the winner of the quarters!

It was HILARIOUS!  Always has been, always will be!.

There was one other game where you guess how many gold fish are in the jar!  Nancy won


and here are the winners
of the evening!




Truth is...  We got a lot of love in this family and friends....so we're all winners!

Love,
Cindy Bee

4 comments:

  1. What a happy day . What a fun group your family is . I loved the pictures and especially the funny games. Hugs cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have a lot of fun together ! I think I'd have spent the night laughing til I cried, especially the butt darts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, You guys crack me up...you have the best fun. Looks like a really good time. I hope your dad has many many more birthdays. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy