In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Relaxing Sunday!

Today was such a relaxing Sunday.  It's the first we've had in ages.  And we decided after working so hard for the last few days we needed a small break.  So we went to Lowe's to look at a few things and get a few measurements.....then decided on a whim to go to Green Oak Antiques.  It's an antique store about an hour North of where we live.  Here are some of the things they have....




 

 New and antique stuff...they have it all...
When we returned from Green Oak Antiques I even took a couple of coffee/crochet breaks.
 When the neighbor came over and my Shug and him started watching football, I went upstairs, turned on the fireplace in the den, and an English Baking type show.  I love this room.
 And lastly, I thought I'd show you this fun bag I ordered this week from roamingwild.  I'm instagram friends with them.
Pop over HERE and see what I've been doing with the rest of my week.
Please....pop over....I'm so excited!

Cindy Bee

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love the antique place. I have never heard of it before. So glad you can stretch out in your new home now. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy