In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunset

 My nephew came up and helped me do some packing again at our house in town.  We've emptied out two bedrooms!  And took a little break to decorate his bike for Halloween.
 Last night Dad called and said to get outside and look at the sunset!  I did.
Of course, the woods is in the way a bit.   
It looked like a big ball of fire behind the trees.  Most beautiful sunset Indiana has ever seen.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone on the east coast.  We got high winds and rain all day, but nothing like you all got on the East coast.  Stay safe cousin Troy, Elizabeth and John, and all you blogger friends. 

Cindy Bee

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy it sure is pretty in Indiana. Love that your Dad tells you to look and you go I always loved that too.
    Love the bike.
    My prayers to all who are suffering from Sandy. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sugar, glad you're okay...we had a few decorations knocked about but that's all. Well, and they're calling for SNOW today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I take sunset photos a lot. I took a picture of my shadow on the garage and my legs were as long as the yard.LOL. We are blessed. xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got so much done!!! Stay bundled though!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had that pretty sunset also up here in Michigan. Was on our way back home from delivering a birthday gift to a Grand and I watched it from my rear view mirror most of the way home. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy