In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
AMERICA!!!

Years ago, when I was doing my usual...complaining about the government in the United States...a friend of mine said, "Cindy, you can complain all you want, but if you were to visit another country, you would realize that there are many countries that have a much worse government than ours." She was right.

We have freedom. We can live, laugh, love, and pray.

Cherish it!

And thank a soldier today.

Thank a soldier every day.

And when you say the Pledge of Allegiance, put your right hand over your heart.

And when you sing our National Anthem, stand at attention.

And teach your children to do the same...thank you very much.

Peace,
Cindy Bee

4 comments:

  1. I was just sitting here with my coffee thinking about what to post about this Grand country's Independence day. Oh my gosh Cindy.. I could not have said it better!
    Love to you and so grateful we live in the USA♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminders. I guess I'm old fashion I still tear up when I hear God Bless America.

    Happy 4th of July! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you said it all. God bless America.... I love reading your blog....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy