In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister!


Hey everyone, wish my Sister a Happy 41st Birthday!
I'm pretty sure she was not drunk here!

hmmm, maybe a little here....(It's Vegas baby)

Sledding with Taylor (daughter) in 2006

With Captain Sparrow 2010

Easter 2010
40th Birthday
Fun at Hacienda!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Bee, your sister is very pretty. Happy birthday Sis!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog. I have enjoyed visiting today.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both of you..Posy Linda and Sherry from Alabama. I have been so busy and gone for a couple of days, that I haven't had time to respond to comments or check out blogs or anything. I'll get caught up later this week, I hope! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy