In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yarn Along

Very excited to join a yarn along!  I'm hoping it will motivate me to finish some projects.  I did actually start and finish something in a week.  This hat, was a mix of two patterns and the rib(?not sure that is what it's called) stitch.  After learning how to do this stitch, I re-did a hat I made for my Shug last year, so it would fit him better.  Love this stitch for hats.  Simply front post, back post, all the way around.


This is a bag I finished a month or so ago, but since I'm joining this yarn along I thought I'd show it off again!

 This is my friend Mandy's yarn store...where I buy my yarn. 

And this.....
 
was a bad day for me and the Groovy Girl....trying to follow a bird pattern.  LOL! 
 Does not look like a bird at all! 

Check out all of the fun yarny projects at Small Things blogspot!

Cindy Bee
Cindy Bee

11 comments:

  1. Hi there Bee Lady! So nice to meet you! LOVE your hat and bag! How fun is it your friend has a yarn shop? Looks like a great place too! Best to you and your bees~ Leigh aka: Beegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beegirl...nice to meet you too. I really like your blog!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a partial pattern from Attic 24 and partially my own pattern. I didn't want it as wide so I tapered it down a bit.

      Cindy Bee

      Delete
  3. wow - love the colors on the hat! absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't remember the name of the yarn but it's two skeins of yarn and the yarn is already patterned that way.

      Cindy Bee

      Delete
  4. Cindy, I like that hat. Bird?? It looks like a bird head shape. I bet you girls laugh and have such a good time together. That's the important part.Enjoy. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even find the bird head shape! We do laugh...or have therapy...or both!

      Cindy Bee

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy