In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Treasure Mart/Meeting with HRH!

Hi everyone,


Sorry, it's been awhile. I have had a very busy week and I will explain all about that exciting news later, in another post, but I have other news to talk about first.

My friend, Teresa, has rented a space at our local Treasure Mart! It's very exciting. It's the one we call the "old Treasure Mart", the factory building, off of Vaile. When you go in, go to the middle of the building walk up the stairs, turn right, right again, then left. Her booth is against the brick wall and there are two windows in the booth. I went to her house when she was setting some stuff up in her garage, and here is a sneak preview! (BTW, her prices are GREAT! Think Christmas gifts. Yes already. Think it, I tell ya!) And I am going to do previews every now and then, so if you see something you like, you better git movin' before it's gone! And so sorry to all of you blogger friends who don't live here.
Yes this adorable cart is for sale. If only I had a place to put it....I just know it's going to go fast.


Love this little unit with the cute what-nots (who ever came up with that word anyway?) I just noticed how she opened the drawer to hold a plate. I think it would go in my beach-y room with shells on it...hmmmm

(hey - I think I bought that for her!!!!)

Those are just a few things, I will post more pictures the rest of the week.

And this is me holding a purse I made over Memorial Day.
Why is this pic in here you ask? No it isn't for sale. I am meeting HRH and her Scribe this afternoon, if all goes well, and it's their way of knowing it's me, if they happen to see this post. We're blogger buddies. (and I got onto my Sister for meeting up with 'Indy Moms' when she didn't know them. Well they could be Jeffrey Dahlmer's in disguise and she is my baby sissy!) Anywho - HRH & Scribe - I'm pre-menopausal remember? I'm too hot to wear a scarf, so look for this purse. I have a feeling there isn't another like it. And "mysterious pair of glasses?" Well, it's rainy out, so I think any sunglasses will look mysterious enough.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy