In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Signs of Spring

You know how when you're a kid and you go to the fair and you hear the music from the carnival atmosphere and you get all excited inside? Well, that's how I feel when I hear a robin singing for the first time each spring. Oh they're around in the winter months, but they don't sing. Last night, I was getting in the car to go to a meeting, and I heard a robin singing! I had to run back in the house and tell my husband. And this morning, I heard it again! I think spring has sprung....finally. It's been a long winter with snow on the ground since the end of November. Robin's singing make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy