In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Beginnings

I've thought about opening a blog spot for a long time now, but always had an excuse for not doing so. Mainly, I'm on dial-up and it's so slow. But this is the year I've decided to try new things. I guess it took a new decade to get me motivated! Now realize trying new things for me would be crocheting granny squares, embroidery, joining a stitchery group of women who are way more talented than I am....stuff like that. But hey, it's a start. I hope you enjoy my blog spot, and I hope I do too! I hope I can offer encouragement, inspiration, and a few tips on gardening & crafts, and I hope I stick with it. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy