In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy January/February!

Happy January 31st!
HAHA!  Do you have any idea how many posts I've started and walked away, not to come back. 
No...you don't....
Well, this one was up on my computer. So I'm leaving it!
But in blue will be all the Happy February 8th stuff!

I wonder if I could do January in a nutshell....let's see.....

ooohhhh.....the wedding....
New Year's Eve...
I'll work on that post
right after I finish Christmas!  
Seriously, we lost internet for a few days and I started doing things that I used to do like
read,
organize,
clean!!!! 
And it felt good.
Still does!

So here was part of January

The weather was sucky except for a few days.  Our roads looked like this from Christmas Eve until last weekend.


 Dark and gloomy days
(Seriously, a lot of people get Seasonal Affective Disorder here from lack of sunshine)

 We had a lot of snow.  I never knew how many people love snow,
until I followed some Instagram posts. 
I was ready to unfollow some of you! 
(Optimistic E!  You know who you are!!! No worries, I still follow you!)
GEEEEEESSHHHHH
It's snow.  It's fun at Christmas AND THAT's IT!  OKAY?
See the big snowflakes in the picture below?
Rumor is we are getting more of them this weekend.
 See the big cat in the picture below?
Not my cat, but my Shug started feeding it...out of pity.

PEOPLE!  STOP DUMPING YOUR ANIMALS!
YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD!
We think this one came over for a snack but has taken up residence somewhere else.
And seriously...can you tell me what has a six foot walking span, that might have come out of our woods, and up by our living room windows?

In the next post I will tell you how I am surviving winter.

Peace,
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. LOL- That last one looks like a jack-rabbit jumping to me. We have had way too much cold and snow here, too. I am tired of it--REALLY tired of it! Hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy