In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Pa!

 Happy Birthday Pa!

Me & Pa
Pa and my bro
 
Pa and my Sis

When we lost our internet service, I was surprised at how much I got done by not being on social media.  The house stayed picked up, I've been reading books again, crocheting at home, and just doing things I used to do.  At this point, I don't even know where to start back up or how long I'll be  at it.  I had already downloaded Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pictures,
which seems so long ago now.  
I had a wonderful New Years Eve that I'd like to share....
I just decided to start with today. 
Our Dad's birthday. 
He's 82 years young today.  
These pictures were taken in the last year.
We'll see where I go from here.

Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Pa. We're thinking of moving to a smaller house because this one is just too big. It was too big when we bought it, we were 57, and now after 14 years it's just more than we can deal with. I want a one story house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, Happy birthday to your dad. He looks younger than 82. I know there's day here I just try to not get on line and get some other things done. Then when I have so much to do, I miss reading blogs and commenting. Stay warm my friend....I am ready for spring or at least the beginning of the end of winter. LOL. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your father!
    The picture of you and him is lovely and heart-warming!
    The internet definetely comes at the expense of the house and hobbies. Yet, we can't without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy, It's nice to see you posting again . . . and a big Happy Birthday to your Pa! I have been working on a granny square afghan and sure could have used your help a few times . . . wish you lived down the road:)
    Come over this week and get in on my Give-A-Way.
    Can you believe I've been blogging for 6 years!
    Keep Smiling!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy