In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weather & Flowers

We have had such beautiful mornings this November.....

the weather has been mild, and I still have all of these flowers blooming.





And I'm NOT going to THANK Patti Beck for these flowers because you are not supposed to thank someone when they give you plants.  It's bad luck or something, I don't know.  But all of these flowers came from her, and they were in itty bitty little cups back in June. 
Have a great weekend everyone!

Cindy Bee

1 comment:

  1. Those misty water pictures are beautiful.
    I'm happy to hear that you are having a lovely November, us too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy