In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nashville, IN

This is Nashville, IN.  And Michaels is one of my favorite stores.  It is very quaint and garden-y.  A must go to in Nashville.

And the Daily Grind is my favorite Nashville coffee shop.  And this is why...

 This is what you get when you ask for whipped topping!  I already licked around the one above (teehee)

The rest of these pictures are for your viewing pleasure!  Windows, streets, and storefronts. 








 The little shed at the end of this cockscomb trail was for Santa Claus to sit in, in December!  Anyone want to go to Nashville in December?!?!!

My Shug, waiting for me to finish shopping at the Holly Shop (a Christmas store)
 


 
I didn't take alot of pictures of the log cabins, but in this area, most of the homes are log cabins.  And there are many in the countryside that you can rent.  In May they have a log cabin tour.
  
Cindy Bee

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I would love to go to that coffee house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cindy, I have never heard of Nashville, Indiana. It looks like a wonderful place to visit and shop. I love the painting of the coffee cup on the window of the shop . . . perfection.
    Thanks for letting me tag along.
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy