In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Coral Belle's floor and wall update

 So last week a friend called and asked what I was doing today.  Painting Coral Belle's floor.

 She popped by as she was out running errands and we were discussing the paneling wall.  She gave me several options, and she does a lot of this kind of work, and she finally said, "I could dry brush that for you and it wouldn't take me long at all."
 So she did! 
 Then we both started in on the floor.  I decided to use the same paint/stain that we used on our porches since we had some left.  Of course, we didn't have enough left....
 So after a trip to town for more stain/paint and a latte', we came back and finished the floor.  I didn't think I was going to like it at first,
 and you know what?  I don't like it....
I LOVE IT!
So does Dixie Doodle!
Cindy Bee

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE it too she is getting very very pretty:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy it looks so clean and fresh and spacious:) I love the soft colors and the dry brushing. I love watching things go from their before state to the after perfection. Great job and what a nice friend you have . . . she deserves a big hug :)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coral Belle is looking spiffy!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, I like that floor. You girl are good workers. You will probably want AC and heat in there once you are done. LOL. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy