In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, and anything else that happens to pop into my head. Sit back, relax for five minutes of a day, and enjoy!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Look what I made!

Excuse the messy house...errr ummm...room, I mean.  I actually cleaned it up today.  And I wanted to show you what simple and quick thing I made.  I took this frame I've had laying around the house.
And I took some burlap, and a staple gun, and stapled the burlap to the frame all the way around.
 Like this...

I cut off the excess burlap,

 So I had a nicely framed piece of burlap,
 to hang a bunch of my earrings on! 

Cindy Bee


7 comments:

  1. That's pretty awesome I like it!!! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, That's a quick way to display lots of earrings. Or make more room in your jewelry chest. I have seen these made with screenwire too. xox, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, what a great idea!
    This would be good for my women's ministry paper jewellery stuff.
    Thanks for that Cindy Bee.
    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will answer them on my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful day,

Cindy Bee