In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Thanksgiving - Part II

I left off in the last post when it was time to eat!  I don't know why Mom and Billie look disappointed, they are first in line!

After dinner everyone went into little groups and visited.

That didn't last long when my Sister decided we needed to take some family pictures.

My nieces, all teenagers now.  (sad face)  Remember when they were all cute and cuddly.

Theresa told her daughter to get in the picture with her Grandma.  All of them did!  (She isn't grandma to all of them!)

 
Now we have the correct Grandma in the picture!


 My sister and her husband.  The hosts.
My nephew and his girlfriend
My brother and his wife.

Mom and her daughters and daughter in law.

Seriously....how can you expect the kids to behave when the adults act like this....
 




 Then we played this hilarious game.

I can't tell you how hard we laughed.


Time to celebrate Lorri's birthday!

Persimmon Pudding


Éclair Cake
Pecan Pie
Apple Pie
StrawBarb Pie
Peanut Butter Pie
Way too many desserts.

After much more relaxing and talking and laughing it was time to head home.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

And yes it's December 2 already!  Can't wait to start posting Christmas stuff and visiting other blogs.  I had company last night so I spent this week cleaning and decorating....I'm hoping for a bit of relaxing time now.

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, Your family has the best of times. I laughed about your parents acting out. Can't take them anywhere, right? Especially your mom, I still laugh about her shopping Dick's. LOL. Wow, that food looks wonderful. I can not believe the girls have grow so much. That's like our youngest granddaughter Emma, 13 going on "I can do it all myself " , if you lay it for me Age. LOL. Blessings to all. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family gatherings on holidays is the best of times: warmth, laughter, good food, photography.

    Great pictures of people and desserts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy