In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

one quick question

I have a question for you bloggers out there.  Do any of you blog on an iPad, with a separate keyboard?    I know you cannot do it without a separate keyboard, or at least I know it's difficult to do without one,  because I've tried.    I'm considering buying an iPad, but it would be used mostly for blogging, so I don't want to do it if it won't work.

Cindy Bee

5 comments:

  1. I talking about blogging, with pictures. I always like to post pictures, as you know. I was thinking of tieing in an iPad w my iPhone and blogging that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I have been using my iPad (with keyboard) for my blog for about the past 3 years. I take my pictures with the iPad, and they are easily available. I don't have an iPhone, so I'm unable to tie my iPad in with any other source of online capability such as a "hot spot." There is even a special Blogger app or button that was added when I bought the iPad 3 years ago. That's what I use to compose the blog, and I don't even have to sign into Blogger. I hope I've answered your questions. I really like my iPad, though am often nervous about handing it off to someone else to take a picture. One drop/fall and all is smashed! I really need to investigate a cover apart from the way the keyboard covers it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only blog from my laptop so cannot say I am afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I have an iPad, I only ever blog from my laptop. I always process my photos on my laptop, so this makes much more sense for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the input. Another friend blogs from a very small computer that she can easily take with her. I think I'm going to look into that possibility as well. My laptop is large, so I don't take it with me. I actually use it like a desktop, so really...should just use the desktop I guess! decisions decisions

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy