In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

In one hour I'll be 58!

Happy Birthday to me!
I know...it's been awhile.  
I'm not even going to explain.
Just pray for my Shug...
(he apparently has two hernias, diverticulitis, and we go to the surgeon tomorrow)
get ready for family party time (Saturday)....
and 
Happy Birthday to me!

I decided today, after My Shug left for work, that I was going to do what I wanted. I was giving myself ME TIME for my birthday.
 My list was 

PICK
PLANT
CORAL BELLE
BEES
WEED

I know...that's a crazy stupid list, but it is what I wanted to do.  I only got two things done.

Pick
 
berries....One year my Shug said, "you have two choices.  Since it's your birthday you decide.  Go to a movie, or pick berries?  I chose to pick berries.  So we went to some woodsy area and picked.  And it's been a birthday memory every since, and I've been picking berries every since, only now I do it on our own property.
Which would you have chosen, movie or berries?
 Coral Belle....
Isn't she sweet?
I got her ready for summer fun.  She never gets to go anywhere and she doesn't get enough company, so I'm going to remedy that.....
 
To begin with...I've given her stickers of places I've been.  She likes people to think she's still traveling.  I'm sure at one time in her life, she went to a lot of places.  And if a sticker makes her feel better...what's the harm?
And I cleaned her out today.  And hung a few decorative touches.
 
My friend Patti Beck made this for me.  It's so perfect!  I LOVE IT!  And so does Coral Belle!
I washed the sheets and got out some blankets and pillows. Ready for a sleep over. 
You see, Vickie (my cousin) and Theresa (my sister) and I have decided rather than buying gifts, we are doing something fun for our birthdays.  Unless I can think of something else,
 I'm going to choose a sleepover!
And I can dig out that nice bottle of wine I bought on Vickie's birthday fun day.
We could sit around the campfire and make memories, and drink wine with friends. 
Then the three of us can sleep over in Coral Belle!
What do you think? 
What would you do?
 I think if I have the sleep over, we'll have to dance with the fairies and talk to the moon. Why not?

 Who's gonna see us?!?!!?

Cindy Bee





11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to one of my favorite people on Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy b-day, grattis på födelsedagen! from Sweden. Sleepover with the girls, far away from house and chores, a crackling fire and wine, sounds very, very, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to Theresa's idea for your birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy birthday! Your ideas sound like so much fun!!! Hugs cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember my idea but it probably didn't involve an overnight in Coral Belle!! I would chose a spa massage over berries or a movie! or spa, movie, and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday sweet girl. Hope you had a blast for your birthday. I like the sleep over idea. The plaques are adorable. Saw that Patty had her shin-dig...but my gosh it was crowded. I am saying a prayer for Shug...he 's a brave soul going thru all that. Blessings to all of you for a great holiday weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great day! Hope that all goes well for Mr Shug, sending good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated birthday wishes, Cindy! Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy