In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

When Life gives you Lemons!

Seriously Peeps...
 When life gives you lemons....
 Or I Guess I Should say....when life gives you yellow and green Red Heart yarn....
 Make Lemons!
 This was our crochet group fun a couple of weeks ago.
"K" made us up some cute little 'kits'!
and showed us how to make lemons.
Of course, mine turned out huge!  As always.  
 And I am very close to finishing my Attic 24 blanket!  I took it on vacation with me.  Only have two more rows of border to go!
 Crochet group is tomorrow...can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!  I hope K brings her blanket she just finished!

Cindy Bee

2 comments:

  1. How cute! It is nice to do a small, fun project like that and take a break from the larger one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, I love those lemons...you girls are so darn clever. :):) Hope you get photos of all the blankets. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy