In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Photo Booth pics!


Some fun family pictures I found on my phone.  These are from the photo booth that was at my cousin Ashley and her husband Eric's wedding reception last summer.  July 2015

Mom, Taylor, Dad
 Cousins & Sister, Theresa, Gloria, Ashley, Vickie and me
 Aunts and Uncles, Betty & Ike, Mom & Dad, John and Nancy
 Dad and Mom
 Betty and Ike
 Aunt Nancy
 Aunts and Uncles

 Me, Mom, Theresa



 Cousins, Back Row Jamie, Me, Mike, Rusty
Front row, Gloria, Theresa, Vickie



 My Shug and I!


Twas a fun time!

Cindy Bee

4 comments:

  1. These are great!
    I'll say it again, you have the most fun of any family I've ever seen. Can I become an honorary member?
    PLEASE!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, Those pictures are so darn funny. What a great time. Your family just seems to always have fun. Hope all is going well for everyone. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all had a lot of fun didn't you! How good is that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy