In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A bit of this, a bit of that, and a bit of Coral Belle!


So, I'm a day late posting pictures of the camper.  And guess what, I am still not posting pictures of the camper...but I worked on it today and it is TOTAL CAMPER HOTNESS!!!  
I took a bunch of paint chips and this one seemed to match the color of the camper the best.
I went with the middle color for the doors and drawers on the inside of the camper.  This is after the first coat.  I gave them their second coat today.  I can not wait to show you!
And we found these in one of our hoarder drawers!
I bought this at a garage sale a couple of years ago.  we never had a use for it until now.  Just wait and see!!!!
I wish I could just work on the camper, but I've also been helping my Shug taking stuff from the garage to the pole barn.  And I've been working a tiny bit in My Bay.


And this cooler weather has made me want to do some baking.  (the pie is already gone)
And I took time to stop and smell the Jasmine!  I have it in a pot, and I'll take some time out to bring all of my tropical plants in this week.
And I started this poncho over for the third time.  Third time is a charm, right?
Chamomile tea and crocheting and hoping I sleep through the night.

Good night,
Cindy Bee

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, you are such a busy girl. I would guess that you fall asleep in your chair at night while you are crocheting. That might be the reason for starting over three times. You have got to be very tried at the end of your day. That pie looks so good . . . if I lived closer I just might pop in with ice cream and say, "Cut that pie, girly!" Thanks so much for stopping by to visit . . . you are one of my favorite blogging sisters. I can not wait to see the aprons that you are planning on making with your vintage patterns . . . how cool is that:)
    Happy October!
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are busy I love the colour and those handles are beautiful, I cannot wait to see what you have done. Love the colour of the poncho and good luck with finishing:)
    I have to go find pie you made me hungry:) HUG B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I am loving your camper colors. I know you were probably tired. The pie looks yummy. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy