In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Busy as a Bee

Yesterday, this little lady (man?) came by for a visit and would not leave!  Nor was he/she afraid of me.  So I spent an inordinate amount of time with it, and of course, did what we humans always do with animals, fed it, when I should have been doing other stuff.
I've been painting the inside of Coral Belle and I must admit, she is looking nice! (and clean)  I can't wait to spend a little more time as I just bought the aqua paint today.

I've been working in bits and pieces in My Bay of our pole barn!

And I've been getting bees ready for winter.  I've been told this is my cutest hive!  More on it tomorrow.

I have hot chocolate, a movie, and crochet waiting!

Cindy Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy