In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Saturday, August 20, 2016

The sky is putting on a show

I quickly snapped these pictures through the car window this evening.
 Do you see the heart!

 Someone was really getting rained on here.

 Then I came home and took Dixie the dog for a walk and there was even more sky show!



 I took all of these sky pictures tonight. 

 WTH!  How did this pic get in here!  I had a fun day with my friend Teresa.  We went shopping and I found a few fun things, but the find of the day....at the GoodWill store!  It was in the case so it was a bit more than most items at the store...but when I saw that fringe....well....it was a no brainer.  And PS. it is new! 
Cindy Bee

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I love the sky shots...you know I love to take those myself and sunsets. Some times it seems as if we could touch those clouds. Hey that purse, brings back memories of the 70's I think all the young girls now think they are so cool...and we had that stuff first. LOL.Hope you are enjoying this cooler weather...I am. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy