In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Paris - in Las Vegas!

I went to Las Vegas last week with my friend, Teresa.  We had a great time, and I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took with you.  Not to worry, I didn't take as many as I usually do!
I had to show you this crepe!  Ham, turkey, guyere' cheese, strawberry sauce, and powdered sugar.  YUM  We discovered quickly that we needed to split them though.
We stayed at the hotel Paris-Las Vegas.  It was stunning.

When we checked in they asked me if we wanted to upgrade to a room  with a view for $40 extra a night.  I said No.  Look at the view we got!  I didn't think it was bad at all.  If you have ever been to Vegas, you know you spend very little time in your room anyway. 
This ferris wheel is interesting.  These pods hold 30-40 people.  They are party pods.  They even have one that they roll a bar into and you can go to the 'bar' if you don't have 40 people but just a friend or two.  It's not something I'd want to do but I found it interesting.

So, while I was in Vegas, I got this picture from my Shug.  My dog would not eat or drink while I was gone.  He refused to get out of his bed.  My Shug tried to take a picture to send me and it looks like Dixie was saying I am not smiling, I am not looking at the camera, I am mad at her for leaving me!  Finally, Shug gave him some steak, and chicken, and made him take a walk.

This is some of the other food in our hotel.




Looks just like I think Paris would look like with deli's and bakeries and cafe's.




This looks like it's outside, but it's all inside.



And of course, the Paris hotel must have an Eiffel Tower!   You can see it from just about everywhere we went.  Here it is from the top of one of the walkways they have that you go up to cross the street.

From the Bellagio across the street.
From the pool at our hotel.

Again from the pool

This is one of the arbors at the pool looking at our hotel.  I want my Shug to make me one of these arbors someday, only on a smaller scale!

We decided to go out and walk the strip for a bit and who is the first person we see but Elvis!
This guy looked like a statue.  When someone would walk by, he would move and scare them!  It was really kind of funny.

But this Elvis, kind of pitiful!  

  Well that's enough for today.

I have a question for you.  Do you have a camera that you use to take blog pictures, 
or do you just use your phone to take pics?

Cindy Bee

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time! I use both my phone and my camera for blog photos - sometimes the camera is just too heavy to haul around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Elvis on the cart cracked me up!
    I use a camera.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, Tell your friend Teresa, that Angie (daughter) and I love her hair. I glad you had some fun ...since your winter was a rough one. I love the hot0air balloon in the picture. Bless you, xoxo,Susie
    the food looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy