In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bok Choy Salad

Bok Choy Salad

2 pkg. Ramen noodles (oriental, uncooked)
1 – 2 oz., package or ¼ cup sesame seeds
1 cup sliced almonds
1 stick butter

Break up noodles slightly while in package. Sauté’ noodles, seeds, and nuts in butter until brown. Cool and place in a sealed container.


Salad ingredients:
1 head cabbage, chopped
1 bunch scallions, chopped (green onions)
Refrigerate

Dressing:
¼ cup vinegar (I use balsamic)
½ cup sugar
3 Tbs. Oil (I use virgin olive oil)
2 Tbs. Soy sauce (I use Bragg’s liquid aminos)
Seasoning packets from noodles (I don't use them)
Bring to a boil for about one minute. Cool.

Mix all together just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy