In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Day Three - Birthday Weekend July 1

 On Day three we checked out of our room and headed home.  On the way home we went on some country, VERY country, roads and Theresa and I couldn't get cell phone reception.  Nor could we get our gps to work.  Luckily, Vickie got hers to work or we would still be trying to find our way out of those hills and hollars!

We decided to stop at Oliver Winery.  Only they had a lot of road construction, and if you look at this picture carefully, you can see that Theresa decided to go through the orange barrels to TRY to get into Oliver Winery!  She was on the wrong side of the road!  No Can Do!  I'm still laughing about this!  She ended up going back through the barrels to get back on the proper road, and taking the detour to get us safely there!

Yep....I think tasting was in order!
I'm sure I've showed you the beautiful landscape at Oliver Winery before, but just in case  you forget...



And that was the end of my birthday weekend!  Phew!
Thanks to Theresa and Vickie for giving me a WONDERFUL weekend!


3 comments:

  1. You must have had a wonderful time, your posts are full of smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time, Cindy. There is nothing like spending FUN times with good friends. I love that you were able to do it. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy