In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Crochet Group and Thankful Thursday

 Hi everyone!  YEP it's me...two days in a row!   I've come up with a plan for blogging.  If it doesn't work for me, I'm fini'!  I think it'll work.  Y'all know how I'm anal about keeping everything in chronological order.  Well, I'm going to overcome that!  It takes me forever to download long weekends and vacays, as you might have noticed. (duh, you say) Then, I get so far behind that I don't do anything because I don't know where to start back up.   So, I'm going to blog all these little bits and pieces of life from the pics on my phone that I've wanted to do for all spring/summer long.  And in the meantime I will be writing and downloading pics of the long weekends, parties and vacays and such, and post them AFTER they are ALL written out and downloaded.   Clear as mud?  Of course it is...the bottom line is, you should see more fun stuff on the blog, and more often.  I hope anyway, because quite frankly, I'm bored with it as it is.

So this is today. 

Yes, I am still in crochet group.  See what I mean.  It's been forever since I've blogged about crochet group so you've probably been wondering...."Is Cindy still in Crochet Group?"  Well yes I am.

This is Cheryl and she is working on this blanket.  Only it was so cold in Panera today that she wrapped up in it instead.  It's nice and soft and snuggly.
 And "K" is working on this gorgeous shawl.  I'm secretly hoping she will give it to me, but she claims it's for someone else.  (sad face) It's a beautiful pattern that takes a lot of concentration so someone is going to get a lovely gift.  I know who but not sure I can say.


 This is my project....years ago I made a Lucy Bag.   Well, I needed a project for a weekend get away (which I'll post about some other time) and I decided to take this HUGE bag apart and re-make it smaller.  I was never going to use it this big.  So I am working on it at the mo'.
 And this is Debbie's "corner to corner" blanket.  She is using Attic 24's style craft cupcake yarn kit for this blanket.  You can find Attic 24 in my side bar.  I bet she will be doing cute crochet Christmas stuff. Just sayin' K.
I'm joining "It's a Small Town Life"  in  Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Crochet Thursday because it is my once a week social time and these ladies are fun!  We talk about everything!  Laaaaawwwww do we.......

Click on It's a Small Town Life or Thankful Thursday above, and see what others are thankful for in their lives!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Nice that you have a crochet group. Or maybe I should say social group?! Combined, I think it is perfect! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you enjoying some social time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, You ladies have been busy. I love all the colors. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy