In my blog I plan to chat about nature, crafts, baking, gardening, beekeeping, family, and whatever else seems appropriate at the time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Kentucky Day 1

 Let's go on a little get away....to visit some friends in Kentucky.  Before we go, I always have to make this cake.  It's tradition.  It's a cream cheese pound cake.   I'll post the recipe later this week.  It's a very heavy, yummy, scrummy, delicious cake.
 We visit these friends every year.
 Yay!  We made it!  And she asked me which bedroom we want....
 
The one in the house.....
 Or the one outside?
  I didn't even ask my Shug!
THIS ONE OF COURSE! 

It's like staying in a tree house...and they have a restroom in "the building" and a shower close by so we were set!  We took five minutes to unpack and change...
 Let's go swimming!
 The first day was gorgeous, so we hung out by the pool, except when we went inside "the building" to eat.
 My Shug....right outside our bedroom tree house door!
Cindy Bee

3 comments:

  1. Hey...I just made one of those!!! Delicious!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful visit! And - how lucky your hosts were to have the benefit of that lovely cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I would love it! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment on my blog. I enjoy reading them. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy